Lead Product Designer
San Francisco (HQ) /
At Bitski, we're believers that true digital ownership will have a profound impact on how we use the internet, build communities, and facilitate interoperability across the internet. We're looking for co-conspirators that want to help us architect an accessible internet economy while collaborating with top creatives, musicians, engineers, designers, brands and more.
NFTs unlock an imaginative, new design space for interacting with digital content. The implications around ownership and programmability are the most exciting technical developments we've seen in years.
We’re looking for an incredibly seasoned product designer to architect and design user experience for products that enable creators and their communities to connect in the metaverse.
This role will collaborate directly with our CEO.
What You'll Do:
- Architect and design the Creator and Consumer Bitski experience across multiple platforms
- Contribute to strategic product decisions with the executive team
- Design beautiful, simple experiences for all Bitski users
- Build deep empathy for our users by working closely with our support team
- Collaborate directly with product and engineering to help define the product roadmap
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ Years working in product design. Ideally across web, and mobile. (games a bonus)
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch or other similar tools
- Intensely passionate about user experience, interface design and visual aesthetic
- Ablilty to reduce overwhelming complex problems into elegant user experiences
- Enjoy being coached and collaborating with others
- Excellent communicator who can clearly articulate their perspective
The metaverse isn't a single new place – it's a constellation of existing places where we spend our time online. These places will be brought together through an underlying connective tissue.
We see NFTs as the atomic unit of this connective tissue.
👨👩👧👦 Team & Culture
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create a team environment that allows members to do the best work of their lives while keeping in perspective that we're all fellow humans just trying to build cool shit. We offer a unique culture that values autonomy, open communication, and creativity. We're a relatively flat organization, so regardless of seniority, any Bitski team member has real potential to impact the trajectory of the company and overall industry.
Inclusion is paramount to our DNA. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that make up the spice of life. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
🏥 Our Benefits
We offer competitive salary and stock options, plus full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance). Regardless of gender, our parental leave policy is available to all employees. We encourage a 10-day minimum vacation policy.
✈ Work from Anywhere (within the USA)
The metaverse knows no physical boundaries. At Bitski, we have a hybrid work environment where everyone works remotely except for the occasional IRL off-site. We trust in our fellow teammates to get things done. Pay levels are not determined by geography either.
We're fortunate to be supported by a brilliant team of investors that support our relentless efforts to evolve the way we interact with digital content.
Ari Emmanuel (Endeavor)
Marcy Venture Partners [Jay-Z, Jay Brown (CEO, Roc Nation)]
Justin Blau (3LAU)
Dylan Field (Figma)
Troy Carter (Co-Founder, Q&A)
Bobby Goodlatte (Form Capital)
Palm Tree Crew (Kygo)
Mikey Krieger (Co-Founder, Instagram)
Trevor McFedries (Creator, Miquela)
Kayvon Beykpour (Twitter)
John Robinson (100 Thieves)
Dan Romero (Former VP, Coinbase)