Head of Marketing
New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring our Head of Marketing
We’re welcoming more humans to our leadership team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role is highly collaborative, ideal for a self-starter with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
We need someone to:
- Own our marketing strategy for both our sales-led and product-led initiatives, ultimately building out a team underneath you
- Own our freemium product launch
- Launch and run campaigns to drive new signups on numerous channels, including paid search, SEO, affiliate, content promotion, community engagement, and partnerships
- Closely monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimize conversions at the various stages—and craft and document processes and frameworks along the way
- Ensure that the Bizly brand is appropriately represented in all of our work
What you can bring to Bizly:
- 8+ years experience as a marketing leader at a tech-forward, product-driven company—even better if it’s in the productivity space and/or an early-stage SaaS startup
- Ideally, a strong background in product marketing
- Proven track record of recruiting marketing talent and building a great culture
- Strong experience with marketing analytics and cutting edge marketing technologies, systems, and best practices
- Firm grasp of marketing analytics and how to report to investors
- Gifted written and verbal communication skills across both internal and external audiences
- A strong sense of the big picture with deep analytical and quantitative skills
- A knack for cross-functional communication and collaboration
- A “test & learn” mindset
You’re the kind of person who:
- Thinks big picture and is entrepreneurial but still likes to be hands-on
- Has maturity yet lacks ego around achieving the company's goals
- Is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the initial answers, and then hire the right team to scale
- Has an uncanny ability to use data and analysis to make critical decisions
- Is driven to track what each $1 in marketing spend can produce in each channel
- Fully believes that creating the future of work isn’t impossible
- Wants to wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing impact can have to improve meetings for everybody
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We’re headquartered in NYC but are fully remote-friendly.