New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring a Product Designer
We’re welcoming more humans to our product team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role will focus on creating user-friendly experiences for our core audience.
We need someone to:
- Work closely with our leadership and engineers to develop thoughtful product strategies and quick, iterative solutions that achieve product goals
- Partner with our sales, customer success, and support teams to become intimately familiar with our user’s needs and problems
- Create solutions that help guide our users to where they need to go
- Work deftly across the design stack: sketches, wireframes, prototypes, design, and perhaps even code
- Raise the bar for product quality and design standards at Bizly
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the company
What you can bring to Bizly:
- 5+ years of design experience at a tech-forward, product-driven company or startup
- A proven ability to reduce complex problems down to that just-right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- A keen eye for design and quality
- A passion for building amazing experiences
You're the kind of person who
- Cares about details and likes pushing work until it’s pixel perfect
- Takes pride in owning projects from ideation to completion
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We’re headquartered in NYC but are fully remote-friendly.