Operations and Growth
New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring an Operations and Growth Leader
We’re welcoming more humans to our operations department to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role is highly collaborative and central to making our people strategies and growth initiatives happen.
We need someone to
- Take charge of the Bizly organizational design, employee experience, and recruiting
- Work scrappily and cross-functionally to help bring together our entire org
- Spearhead the first phase of our content and partnership initiatives
- Regularly report on and review metrics with our executive team to help us reach actionable insights and develop execution plans
- Get the word out about Bizly’s open roles, programs, and big news and drive impact
- Jump in headfirst on work across a variety of functions that answer to our mission and big-picture goals
- Evangelize insights and analytics throughout the organization. Develop and implement processes and best practices to support consistent, data-driven decision-making across Bizly.
- Champion and develop actionable insights and approaches/plans to drive performance
- Evaluate and analyze opportunities for growth and improvement based on a sound foundational understanding of the business and the key metrics that define its growth and operational effectiveness
- Recruiting and employee experience: develop, execute, and maintain the recruiting strategy
- Operational effectiveness: Continuously improve data sources, systems, processes, and controls to adapt to evolving business and organizational needs around customer success and user support
What you can bring to Bizly:
- 7+ years experience fostering a results-driven and collaborative environment at a tech-forward, product-driven company or startup
- You have been an operations leader at a fast-growing startup
- Proven track record of organization and culture-building
- Strong experience with business analytics and metrics
- Gifted written and verbal communicator working across both internal and external audiences
- Strong sense of the big picture with deep analytical and quantitative skills
- A knack for cross-functional communication and collaboration
You’re the kind of person who:
- Thinks big picture and is entrepreneurial but still likes to be hands-on
- Has maturity and lack of ego around achieving the company's goals
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done, whether it’s partnering with engineering on key hires, assisting with a last-minute analysis, or getting the word out
- Fully believes that creating the future of work isn’t impossible
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing impact you are having to improve meetings for everybody
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
Bizly's mission is to improve meetings for everybody. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Psst: We’re headquartered in NYC but are fully remote-friendly.