Senior Project Manager
New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring a Product Operations Manager
We’re welcoming more humans to our product team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role is the first of its kind at Bizly, designed for a powerful individual contributor who can rally our teams to deliver more value to our customers, faster.
We need someone to:
- Be the very definition of cross-functional and collaborative, helping connect our product, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success teams while building culture along the way
- Work directly with our product management and engineering teams to drive top company priority betas, launches, and rollouts
- Own the tactical scheduling, oversight, and maintenance of sprint planning and backlogs
- Collect, quantify, and prioritize product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Develop novel processes and tools to optimize our product and engineering team
- Build strong connections with our sales and customer teams that leads us to tighter feedback loops and smooth, high-quality feature launches
- Work directly with our top users to both learn more about their use cases and problems and to help them get more out of the product
What you can bring to Bizly:
- 5+ years of experience in product operations, product or project management—or in an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams—at a tech-forward, product-driven startup or company
- The ability to understand a complex number of user stories and use cases
- The ability to dig deep into data, analyze user feedback and communicate these insights with our teams to inform the roadmap
- Experience as a project manager with the proven ability to lead and manage end-to-end execution of projects
- Super-strong written and verbal communication skills, enough to explain highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
You’re the kind of person who:
- Enjoys digging deep into data and analyzing user feedback
- Is passionate about delivering high-quality and reliable products
- Knows what it takes to win in a startup environment
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We’re headquartered in NYC but are fully remote-friendly.