New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring a Content Manager
We’re welcoming more humans to our content team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role will have the chance to create the most comprehensive directory of meetings content in the industry.
We need someone to
- Help build out our content infrastructure at Bizly from the ground up
- Write original copy that makes our user’s lives better and improves their experience with our product
- Partner with content producers to co-create assets for marketing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering to find ways to scale our content library
- Bring in and manage contractors to help us achieve our targets
What you can bring to Bizly
- 3+ years of relevant content experience at a tech-forward, product-driven company or startup
- A portfolio of web assets and content you’ve both created yourself and partnered to create with others
- A proven ability to write simple, elevated, and inspired copy
- Experience executing a content distribution strategy across social media and other channels
- Experience with web scraping, digital rights management, and content management
- A keen eye for design and a commitment to sophisticated storytelling
You’re the kind of person who
- Believes in software as a storytelling medium
- Is ambitious, entrepreneurial, and extremely detail-oriented
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We’re headquartered in NYC but are fully remote-friendly.