Enterprise Account Manager
New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring our Enterprise Account Manager
We’re welcoming more humans to our team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and be the go-to for building out our sales organization and boldly driving business forward.
We need someone to
- Retain and grow our core revenue base with enterprise travel while simultaneously establishing sales to new verticals such as HR and Sales Enablement.
- Responsible for sales at a tactical level, personally presenting to clients and bringing initial sales from prospect to completion
- Drive sales to keep us in line with best-in-class enterprise SaaS companies
- Bring a strong analytical perspective to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of our metrics with key stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate across our org, partnering closely with our executives as well as our customer success, product, and engineering teams
What you can bring to Bizly
- 5+years of sales experience within the travel/meetings industry
- A successful track record of developing and growing multiple revenue lines with enterprise accounts
- An extensive understanding of SaaS and HR-tech industry trends and key competitors
- Experience in SFDC as the primary CRM for all sales activities and campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as proven by experience presenting to senior management and investors
- A proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
You're the kind of person who
- Takes charge in ambiguous situations
- Has big ambitions, lofty ideas, and the entrepreneurial spirit to make things happen
- Is highly organized and skilled at multitasking
- Knows what it takes to win in a startup environment
- Wants to and likes traveling when it’s safe
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We have offices in NYC and the Bay Area but we are fully remote-friendly.