Enterprise Sales Executive
New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring an Enterprise Sales Executive
We’re welcoming more humans to our leadership team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role will report directly to the CCO and be the go-to for boldly driving business forward.
We need someone to
- Build out your own lead generation engine and pipeline
- Retain and grow our core revenue base with enterprise travel while simultaneously establishing an HR revenue channel across both enterprise and channel/partner sales
- Jump in to work with sales at a tactical level, personally presenting to clients and bringing initial sales from prospect to completion
- Drive sales to keep us in line with best-in-class enterprise SaaS companies
- Bring a strong analytical perspective to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of our metrics with key stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate across our org, partnering closely with our executives as well as our customer success, product, and engineering teams
- Answer RFPs, and work clients through the contracting, infosecurity, and negotiation process. From first call to invoice!
What you can bring to Bizly
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience, preferably in a product-driven, VC-backed, and early-stage SaaS tech startup
- (Bonus) Experience working in enterprise travel, procurement, or expense management software, and/or the HR-tech space
- A successful track record of developing and growing multiple revenue lines
- An extensive understanding of SaaS and HR-tech industry trends and key competitors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as proven by experience presenting to senior management and investors
- Sound business judgement and proven ability to influence others
- A proven track record of developing client relationships, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- The ability to navigate both top-down and bottom-up initiatives
You’re the kind of person who
- Takes charge in ambiguous situations
- Has big ambitions, lofty ideas, and the entrepreneurial spirit to make things happen
- Is highly organized and skilled at multitasking
- Knows what it takes to win in a startup environment
- Wants to and likes traveling when it’s safe
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing impact you are having to improve meetings for everybody
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We have offices in NYC and the Bay Area but are fully remote-friendly.