VP of Engineering
New York City /
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring a VP of Engineering
We’re welcoming more humans to our leadership team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role is our first step in building out a world-class engineering team you can call your own.
We need someone to
- Make and shape the engineering team: Hire top-tier talent and then nurture an inspired, positive culture around them to make Bizly an unstoppable force
- Dive in and start as a hands-on contributor, helping us with architecture and code
- Own the architecture of our data infrastructure and our APIs, products, and new platforms
- Obsess about continuous improvement and optimize our team for small wins
What you can bring to Bizly
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience at a tech-forward, product-driven company or startup
- A knack for building both software and teams from the ground up
- Experience creating a culture centered on accountability and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to mastermind inspired software architecture and code that is simple, fast, and reliable
- Experience with ML and AI frameworks
- Experience owning technical architecture from kick-off to ship
- A strong commitment to diversity
You’re the kind of person who
- Does whatever it takes to make the product successful—whether that means writing code, doing QA, or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- Thrives as both a creative product thinker and collaborative partner
- Has a sharp eye for engineering talent and a “player/coach” mindset
- Knows what it takes to win in a startup environment
- Has big ambitions, lofty ideas, and the entrepreneurial spirit to make things happen
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
Psst: We’re headquartered in NYC but are fully remote-friendly.