Technical Support Specialist I
Florida, United States /
BlackCloak’s mission is to protect corporate executives and high-profile individuals in their personal lives, mitigating risks to their families, companies, reputation, and finances. We defend our clients’ digital lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. If you are passionate about helping to protect others, then keep reading - this may be your next great opportunity.
BlackCloak is looking for a dynamic individual with help desk experience to join our Support Operations Team. This is an entry level role with the possibility of future job growth into security or client success. The Tier 1 Support Specialist will be an independent contributor and a critical part of the BlackCloak team that will provide. If you have a strong interest in furthering your knowledge in cybersecurity and privacy this is a great entry level position to get you started.
This is an external, client-facing role that will be integral in responding to client inquiries. The right candidate is someone who thrives at connecting with clients on a daily basis. You’ll be responsible for communicating directly with clients, primarily through phone and email, and work closely with our internal Sales, Marketing, Product and Cybersecurity teams to ensure a flawless experience with BlackCloak. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in client support, identity theft, and privacy knowledge, and a good working knowledge with all types of consumer technology products (macOS, iOS, Android, Windows). You should be the type of person that exhibits passion for delivering outstanding and memorable experiences and delighting clients always.
- Answer and respond quickly and appropriately to customer questions, needs and requests and coordinate resources to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of providing privacy and identity theft advice and guidance to clients on demand.
- Manage and record client interactions within the CRM platform.
- Contribute to client communications and education initiatives.
- Maintain working knowledge of BlackCloak’s solutions, platform features and best practices.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- This position will rotate between 1st and 2nd shift. Participate in on-call shifts for client support, including nights and weekends, or as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years of experience in an infosec/tech analyst role.
- Industry recognized information security certifications a plus:
- Technical knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux.
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and successfully.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with clients.
BlackCloak is an extremely fast-growing company in an entirely new product category. We have amazing product fit validated by industry awards and an impressive client base of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and has a remote workforce throughout the U.S.
100% Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premium
PTO and Sick Leave
Multiple off-site events throughout the year
In-home office stipend
Learn More about Us
White Paper: https://bc.blackcloak.io/quantifying-the-business-need-for-digital-executive-protection-report-download