Full Time /
BlackCloak’s mission is to protect corporate executives and high-profile individuals in their personal lives, mitigating risks to their families, companies, reputation, and finances. We defend our clients’ digital lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. If you are passionate about helping to protect others, then keep reading - this may be your next great opportunity.
BlackCloak is looking for a dynamic individual with IT help desk experience to join our Operations Team. This is an entry level role with the possibility of future job growth into cybersecurity or client success roles. The Triage Specialist will be an independent contributor and a critical part of the BlackCloak team that will provide objective analysis to identify and solve problems for our clients. If you have a strong interest in furthering your knowledge in cybersecurity and privacy this is a great entry level position to get you started.
This is an external, client-facing role that will be integral in responding to client inquiries. The right candidate is someone who thrives at connecting with clients on a daily basis to help answer technical questions. You will be responsible for communicating directly with clients, primarily through phone, video conferencing and email. You will work closely with our Client Success, Cybersecurity and Product teams to ensure a flawless experience with BlackCloak. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in technical support with a good working knowledge of all types of consumer technology products (macOS, iOS, Android, Windows). You should be the type of person that exhibits passion for delivering outstanding and memorable experiences and delighting clients.
What You Will Do
- Answer and respond quickly and appropriately to customer questions, needs and requests and coordinate resources to meet those needs.
- Participate as a tier 1 support technician as part of an on-call rotation
- Assist clients with technical support questions and issues.
- Manage tickets and ticket queues ensuring all tickets are responded to within SLA’s.
- Working knowledge of providing privacy and identity theft advice and guidance to clients on demand.
- Manage and record client interactions within the CRM platform.
- Contribute to client communications and education initiatives.
- Maintain working knowledge of BlackCloak’s solutions, platform features and best practices.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- This position will rotate between 1st (day) and 2nd (evening) shifts supporting Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific Time Zones. No 3rd (overnight) shifts.
What You Need to be Successful
- The ideal candidate will have around 2 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Industry recognized information technology certifications a plus: CompTIA ITF+, CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Networking+
- Technical knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, macOS, iOS or Android.
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with clients.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including but not limited to geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
BlackCloak is an extremely fast-growing company in an entirely new product category. We have amazing product fit validated by industry awards and an impressive client base of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and has a remote workforce throughout the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
100% Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premium
PTO and Sick Leave
Multiple off-site events throughout the year
In-home office stipend
Learn More about Us
White Paper: https://bc.blackcloak.io/quantifying-the-business-need-for-digital-executive-protection-report-download