Technical Product Manager
Full Time /
BlackCloak’s mission is to protect corporate executives and high-profile individuals in their personal lives, mitigating risks to their families, companies, reputation, and finances. We defend our clients’ digital lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. If you are passionate about helping to protect others, then keep reading - this may be your next great opportunity.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be helping BlackCloak define, drive, and execute on all aspects of product for our platform from mobile and desktop to cloud platform. This is a hands-on role and as such, you will be working closely with all stakeholders including our Engineering, Revenue, Security, and Customer Experience teams to design and directly manage nearly all aspects of our products and their impact on our business including getting into detailed discussions and ticketing of Production functionality for the Engineering team. Product management at BlackCloak represents a great opportunity for any technical product professional ready to be a part of a fast paced and growing technology company. As aTechnical Product Manager there is a lot of opportunity to make the role your own, establish best practices, and progress your career.
This individual should be a product and business athlete - possessing the ability to work on multiple initiatives at once, the ability to improve both products and processes, and a desire to improve both internal and external customers’ experiences.
What You Will Do
- Define business and functional requirements by understanding the customer pain points, desires, and competitive alternatives, to deliver customer value.
- Contribute to the prioritization of the roadmap, sales enablement, customer adoption, and growth of the product working with senior leaders.
- Manage product and business requirements and translate them into compelling products, capabilities, and stories.
- Work hands-on with engineers as part of a cross-functional product team, guiding product development and identifying clear product goals.
- Manage ambiguity and refine complex problems into executable pieces that will include wearing multiple hats.
- Business Analyst responsibilities such as defining all the details required for the engineering team to execute on the vision.
- Project Management responsibilities include working with senior management to define milestones and resources to keep projects on track.
- Communicate progress and roadblocks proactively, across stakeholders
- Work with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Interact with stakeholders to deeply understand their problems and requirements.
What You Need to be Successful
- 3+ years of product and business analysis.
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong understanding and appreciation for the Agile Scrum process and methodology including project management
- Strong collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work across customer success, sales, marketing and engineering teams and influence senior leaders.
- Combination of strong technical skills and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the BlackCloak organization – from engineering to senior leadership.
- Have a clear understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, and accountability.
- Strong technical aptitude specifically in mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop (Windows and Mac) products.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including but not limited to geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
BlackCloak is an extremely fast-growing company in an entirely new product category. We have amazing product fit validated by industry awards and an impressive client base of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and has a remote workforce throughout the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
100% Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premium
PTO and Sick Leave
Multiple off-site events throughout the year
In-home office stipend
Learn More about Us
White Paper: https://bc.blackcloak.io/quantifying-the-business-need-for-digital-executive-protection-report-download