Full Time /
BlackCloak’s mission is to protect corporate executives and high-profile individuals in their personal lives, mitigating risks to their families, companies, reputation, and finances. We defend our clients’ digital lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. If you are passionate about helping to protect others, then keep reading - this may be your next great opportunity.
As the Senior DevOps/SRE, you will be working within the engineering team as a subject matter expert in DevOps and Systems Reliability Engineering (SRE) applying Agile and lean architecture methodologies. Working closely with the Head of Engineering to define architecture, vision, and process related to all aspects of the BlackCloak platform including building out the DevOps/SRE roadmap. You will also be responsible for day-to-day tactical infrastructure evolution and management and project execution - you need to be delivering actionable code and flows every day.
If you are looking to excel in a fast-growing company to advance your career, please apply.
What You Will Do
- Architect, implement, and maintain cloud-native infrastructure using industry best-practices.
- Identify opportunities to build innovative tools and solve unique operations problems on a large enterprise and mission critical applications.
- Create scripts to automate operational tasks & incorporate the solutions into infrastructureTriage alerts & diagnose/resolve critical issues, manage implementation of changes.
- Architect and develop IoC, unit testing, self service functionality for all stakeholdersDevelop tools, frameworks, and instrumentation to validate and increase rollout success for applications.
- Develop CI/CD orchestration systems to reduce friction for software delivery to production.
- Real-Time troubleshooting of mission critical application workflows and incorporation of feedback to product development.
- Help implement automated tests, automated deployments, monitoring, and operational tools along with true observability.
- Migrate an existing Cloud Infrastructure deployment to using IoC.
- Build out new Cloud Infrastructure for various stakeholders.
- Evaluate and implement solutions using IoC across different Cloud Providers.
What You Need to be Successful
- 5+ years experience in DevOps/CloudOps/DevSecOps
- 5+ years experience working with cloud-based infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of public cloud environments: GCP, Firebase, AWS
- Strong knowledge of Terraform, Ansible and other infrastructure-as-code frameworks
- Experience automating CI/CD processes, preferably with open source or commercial tooling
- Strong experience working with agile development teams
- Strong knowledge of Architecture patterns including microservices and serverless
- Experience in engineering and development of software and customer facing applications
- Solid understanding of software development, debugging, optimization, and/or troubleshooting - hands-on experience with common programming languages preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Datastore exposure with BigQuery, Snowflake, Elastic and other could data providers
- Observability patterns and management with Prometheus/Grafana, Datadog or similar tools
- Reliability Engineering experience with cloud providers
- uilding and scaling infrastructure resilience, security and compliance knowledge
Nice to Have
- Infrastructure security/hardening experience
- Experience working with serverless architectures
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including but not limited to geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
BlackCloak is an extremely fast-growing company in an entirely new product category. We have amazing product fit validated by industry awards and an impressive client base of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and has a remote workforce throughout the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
100% Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premium
PTO and Sick Leave
Multiple off-site events throughout the year
In-home office stipend
Learn More about Us
White Paper: https://bc.blackcloak.io/quantifying-the-business-need-for-digital-executive-protection-report-download