Technical Success Specialist I
Florida, United States /
BlackCloak’s mission is to protect corporate executives and high-profile individuals in their personal lives, mitigating risks to their families, companies, reputation, and finances. We defend our clients’ digital lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. If you are passionate about helping to protect others, then keep reading - this may be your next great opportunity.
BlackCloak is looking for a dynamic individual with customer support or IT help desk experience to join our team. The Technical Success Specialist I role is an entry-level, client-facing role that is integral in establishing and maintaining relationships with our clients through the onboarding process. You will communicate directly with clients through phone, video conferencing, and email to deliver a successful onboarding experience. You will work closely with our Cybersecurity and Product teams to ensure a flawless experience with BlackCloak.
The ideal candidate has a background in customer and technical support with a working knowledge of all types of consumer technology products (macOS, iOS, Android, Windows) and exhibits a passion for delivering outstanding and memorable experiences and delighting clients. If you have a strong interest in furthering your knowledge in cybersecurity and privacy, this is a great position to get you started. The growth opportunity for this role is the potential to transition into cybersecurity or client success roles.
What You Will Do
- Support the Client Success team to ensure individual, team, company and client success.
- Assist in the scheduling of client onboardings.
- Run client onboardings.
- Assist in the creation of client onboarding materials and follow up activities.
- Conduct periodic outreach to existing clients to ensure clients are utilizing the BlackCloak platform to its fullest extent.
- Assist the CyberSecurity team with responding to customer inquiries and coordinating resources to meet those needs.
- Participate in client follow-up and support sessions as needed.
- Manage and record client interactions within the BlackCloak set of Client Success tools.
- Contribute to client communications and education initiatives.
- Maintain working knowledge of BlackCloak’s solutions, platform features, and best practices.
- Support external and internal customer-facing initiatives and events.
- Participate in on-call shifts for client support, including nights and weekends, or as needed.
What You Need to be Successful
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success or IT help desk role is a plus
- Experience working with executive level clients is a plus
- 1+ years of relevant experience in areas such as cybersecurity, privacy, identity theft, fraud, data breach management, or risk and compliance is a plus
- CompTIA Security+ or similar security experience is a plus
- Privacy certification or similar privacy or identity theft experience a plus
- Ability to display highly developed customer service soft skills including empathy and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work in a remote environment with a high degree autonomy
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must be able to resolve client issues via phone and/or email
- Willingness to travel in limited circumstances
BlackCloak is an extremely fast-growing company in an entirely new product category. We have amazing product fit validated by industry awards and an impressive client base of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and has a remote workforce throughout the U.S.
100% Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premium
PTO and Sick Leave
Multiple off-site events throughout the year
In-home office stipend
Learn More about Us
White Paper: https://bc.blackcloak.io/quantifying-the-business-need-for-digital-executive-protection-report-download