Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources /
Blep Technologies is one of the fastest growing, leading blockchain data infrastructure player, making alternative data easily accessible by everyone. We focus on real-time blockchain and blockchain-adjacent data, and offer a library of over 200,000 real time streams of raw metrics while connecting to thousands of blockchain applications on Ethereum today. Blep is the initial team behind the decentralized data infrastructure project known today as Nakji Network, that raised USD 8.8M in May 2021.
Blep is a small but ambitious team consisting of builders, researchers, and adventurers with extensive experience both in and out of the blockchain industry. Our team is located in more than 5 countries and comes from former prestigious companies including Intel, Uber, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Deloitte.
- Assist with managing our onboarding experience to set new team members and their managers up for success
- Manage and work with third-party providers to ensure proper administration of payroll and benefits
- Plan team building events that work for a remote global culture
- Maintain our HRIS (Lever, Zenefits) by updating data on hires, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Provide guidance to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and benefits
- Assist recruiter and managers with updating job requisitions, drafting offers, etc
- Create and update HR documents in our internal handbook
- At least 3+ years of experience with recruiting and HR responsibilities in a startup environment
- Strong organization skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to work independently in a distributed environment.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience with Lever, Zenefits, or Quickbooks
- Knowledge of US and international employment-related laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- A chance to revolutionize data infrastructure for Web 3.0
- A competitive salary in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Access to blockchain industry events and conferences
- Company retreats and events to connect with fun and smart coworkers all over the world
At Blep, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)blep.ai. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.