Growth Manager (Remote)
New York, NY /
Full time permanent
Bloom Credit helps companies launch lending products, report consumers' payments, and create innovative credit experiences. We do this by providing our clients with the data they need from all three credit bureaus, the expertise they are looking for to launch seamlessly, and the proprietary analytics to supplement credit insights - all delivered through Bloom’s developer-friendly API.
The Growth Team at Bloom is focused on creating innovative solutions for prospects and clients, ensuring partner success, and optimizing growth across the organization. The Growth Manager will own client relationships and success with a focus on engagement, retention, and partner growth.
- Oversee and improve client integrations and funnels over time.
- Build a relationship with the client and set up a way to measure each client’s success. Document and report on the client’s success.
- Think of ways to grow and upsell clients and work with providers to make this possible.
- Work with sales to ensure the pricing and deal structure makes sense and improve their pricing and deal structure over time.
- Ensure each client is following legal and compliance protocols.
- Work with the solutions engineer, eng team, and product team to create experiments, proofs of concepts, and prototypes.
- Work with the product marketer to create collateral for easier integration.
- Create reports and document findings to communicate those to other teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in sales, partner management or business development in the software/technology industry.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a closer mentality and an entrepreneurial mindset towards every obstacle in life (self-starter).
- You have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize your tasks directed to one goal only: growth.
- You have experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise customers.
- You are a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are ready to Bloom if:
- You are a natural self-starter and feel comfortable taking a set of requirements and running with it. A startup’s priorities can change and pivot, and you are totally cool with that.
- You like to work outside your comfort zone.
- You never, ever, ever want to stop learning.
- You believe wholeheartedly that financial services can be a force for good to revitalize America’s overall economic equality
We take inclusiveness as seriously as improving credit. We are committed to equal employment opportunities inclusive to all including diversity such as race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
We want our staff to have the tools necessary to do their jobs well and that includes benefits such as:
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid training and learning materials
- Work/life harmony (i.e. flexible hours and fully remote culture)
- Health, dental and vision benefits, pre-tax benefits like transit passes and FSA