Project Coordinator/ Scheduler
Colorado Springs, CO /
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The Project Coordinator at Bordner Home Solutions is essential to our Productions Team- they are the link between the customer and the products! In this role, you will provide exception customer service and coordinate all remodeling projects from start to finish- from scheduling the installation date and time with the customer to the final walk-through after the project is complete. Working alongside our installers and production department, we rely on this person to maintain consistent communication and dedication to each project, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and exceptional customer satisfaction. If you are seeking a dynamic role, working with people and administration in a fast-pace environment, this job is for you!
- Schedules quality control inspections, update quality control results in database, and print photo attachments.
- Scheduling crews to perform all facets of work, including matching work requirement to crews skill capability
- Contacts home owner to schedule, adjust schedule to reschedule appointments
- Order materials for multiple projects
- Makes arrangements for materials and equipment for scheduled jobs
- Enters daily job updates in database, noting materials, comments and status
- Checks job cards for accuracy, making sure correct address, materials, directions to home, phone numbers and other pertinent information is clear and concise
- Enters and reconcile employee time sheets
- Troubleshoots various service problems
- Maintains intra- and inter- department communication
- High school diploma
- Scheduling, Construction background or knowledge, and/or Project Management ; 1-3, required
- Quality focus· Conflict resolution· Strong ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including heavy telephone and email communication
- Ability to analyze information to make informed decisions and recommendations
- High attention to detail
- Team-oriented and willingness to learn
Bordner's Core Values
- Exhibits professional behavior consistent with Bordner’s Core Values:
DRIVEN - Fired-up with enthusiasm, takes ownership of results, commits to doing the right thing.
FOCUSED - Detailed and knowledgeable, always pursues improvement.
DEDICATED - Gets The Right Stuff Done. Excels at customer service. Elevates people, our industry and our community.
TEAM - Is positive, direct and kind. Seeks ways to respect others and remain grateful.
- From $45,000, base on background and experience
Bordner Home Solutions was voted, "Best Places to Work 2021!" We can't wait to meet you!