Senior Sales Manager
Salaried (Full-Time) /
Bundle is the only 1:1 live skills development solution that specializes in human-centered skills, designing and delivering curated content facilitated live by experts and driven by interactive instruction. Bundle training programs weave together the techniques and perspective learners need to step forward with confidence. The future of learning is human.
Bundle is seeking a Senior Sales Manager who is the driving force behind the sale's team productivity and effectiveness. This role will be responsible for enabling and ensuring the highest level of productivity per sales reps by supporting sales strategies, leading training and enablement as well as driving process optimization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and engage potential clients to assess their needs and interest in Bundle’s services.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand Bundle’s customer base.
- Lead an existing sales team, providing ongoing coaching and feedback to enhance performance and meet quotas.
- Contribute to sales quotas by closing deals alongside account executives.
- Analyze sales metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of current strategies, project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, providing periodic reports to sales and marketing teams with key business insights related to demand generation, pipeline forecasts, conversion rates, target accounts, market segments, and win/loss analysis.
- Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to the lead and opportunity waterfall to establish a consistent closed loop between marketing and sales.
- Establish and adjust sales prices by monitoring costs, competitors, and market trends.
- Cultivate lasting customer relationships to enhance customer loyalty and gain insights into their business needs and goals.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and product team to foster a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Exhibit a strong desire to take ownership of projects, exceed expectations, and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar managerial and strategic sales role.
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Selling into HR and L&D experience preferred.
- Startup experience is a plus, along with experience in developing account executives.
- Proven ability to drive sales processes from planning to closure.
- Ability to articulate the unique aspects of products and services.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage multiple people and projects and work within tight deadlines.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to find creative, business-oriented solutions.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and HubSpot.
Why work for us:
Unlimited PTO plus paid sick time, Bundle Care Days, and holidays
Work from anywhere (We are 100% remote!)
Collaborative, team environment
Career development and training program
Early-stage start-up with huge potential for career growth
Work from home stipend
Coworking Space membership
Did you know that Bundle is a Certified Great Place to Work?