Marketing Operations Specialist
Herzliya, Israel /
Sales & Marketing /
CYE is building a data-driven cybersecurity optimization SaaS platform that allows organizations to continuously improve their cyber resilience. Using our platform, organizations can assess, quantify, and mitigate their cyber risk.
At CYE, we understand that the best results are achieved by combining the power of AI with human expertise. That’s why we’ve built a world-class team of cybersecurity experts that augment the power of our platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing marketing team.
- Be responsible for all aspects of our marketing CRM.
- Manage end-to-end automated marketing campaigns: from ideation, through set up, segmentation, monitoring & QA, and analysis & optimization.
- Build a cross-channel experience with several touchpoints, such as emails and social, to create automated, triggered, and transactional programs.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing campaigns and end results to deliver recommendations based on insights and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Push operations and automation at CYE to the limit: explore best practices, become the MarTech SME, own your role.
- Manage all data syncs between sales and marketing systems (mainly Hubspot<>Salesforce)
- Monitor and ensure first- (e.g. website, landing pages) and third-party (e.g. directories) content is accurate and up to date (e.g. take down broken links, update company information, etc.)
- Optimize the company website for search engines based on keyword research and market insights.
- Build reports and dashboards to reflect website traffic and conversions and generate insights to improve the visitors’ experience.
- Frequently experiment: execute A/B tests on email concepts, subject lines, content, CTAs, sending times, layouts, and more.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role, working for a global company – B2B experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably HubSpot and SalesForce).
- Strong business and analytical skills to translate business objectives to MarTech.
- Understanding of digital marketing, including paid media, email marketing and conversion rate optimization.
- Independent self-starter with demonstrated ability to communicate and influence internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, shift gears, and prioritize to meet schedules.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Service oriented.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML – advantage.
- English – excellent spoken and written; additional languages – advantage.
CYE offers a SaaS cybersecurity optimization platform that combines technology with red team activity to deliver the most comprehensive and contextual organizational security assessments. By quantifying security data, CYE delivers business insights that help businesses make the right decisions about cybersecurity.