Senior Software Engineer
Herzliya, Israel /
CYE is helping world-class security teams optimize their security decisions using a data-driven approach. As a software engineer at CYE, you’ll lead core features in our SaaS platform. You’ll work closely with cybersecurity researchers and data scientists and get a chance to learn from experts in these fields.
Our technology stack includes AWS, Docker, Redis, Apache Spark, and Databricks, just to name a few.
You'll work on:
- Designing, building, and scaling new product features and backend services from scratch using cutting-edge technologies
- Driving technological and architectural decisions
- Building world-class engineering standards, tools, and processes
You'll be a fit for this role if you:
- Can successfully communicate and collaborate with security researchers, product managers, and fellow engineers to deliver exceptional products
- Value software craftsmanship and strive to produce high-quality, maintainable code
- Have 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Have experience building services with Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, Kafka
- Have production experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL including modeling and performance tuning
CYE’s SaaS platform and experts enable security leaders to execute optimized security programs with significant business impact. CYE serves large companies in multiple industries around the world. With offices in Israel, New York, and London, CYE is funded by EQT Private Equity and 83North.