Shanghai, China /
People Department /
Caper builds smart shopping carts powered by deep learning and computer vision to enable a seamless grab-and-go retail experience. We differ from other emerging cashierless technologies like Amazon Go because we are the scalable solution. Caper’s autonomous checkout technology is plug and play, meaning it requires no in-store renovation, no operational overhaul, no heavy computations or endless image labeling. Any retailer can buy the carts and their entire store is upgraded with cashierless capabilities. Caper costs less than 1% of Amazon Go's infrastructure. We are already live in-stores and our customers love us!
Caper is the fastest-growing company in retail automation technology and is backed by Lux Capital, First Round Capital, Y Combinator along with top executives from Google, Walmart, Instacart, Plated, and Albertsons with over $13M in funding to date. While e-commerce accounts for 8% of total retail spending, Caper is innovating the other 92% of the untapped offline retail potential.
As a part of the Caper team, you’ll be a part of a culture that cares about its people and the future we’re shaping together. At Caper, we may all come from different backgrounds, but we all share one common vision - to fundamentally disrupt the retail industry.
You are Ready To:
- Formulate the company's financial system and review the company's expenses;
- Timely and accurately prepare accounting vouchers according to original vouchers, and register general ledger and subsidiary ledger, prepare financial statements;
- Make monthly and quarterly tax declaration, final settlement of corporate income tax, annual industrial and commercial inspection;
- Responsible for the company's export tax rebate operations;
- Responsible for the management of receivables and payables to minimize the possible risks;
- Responsible for the company's salary accounting;
- Cooperate with industry and commerce, bank and tax department;
- Finish other work assigned by the leader in time.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of related working experience in accounting in R & D, production and export enterprises, college degree or above, with accounting certificate;
- Familiarity with economic laws, national financial policies, accounting regulations, tax regulations, and related tax policies;
- Familiarity with financial software and office software;
- The ability of cost management, risk control, and financial analysis;
- Good professional ethics and dedication, a strong sense of responsibility, good team spirit, and communication skills.