Software Product Manager
Shanghai, China /
Caper builds smart shopping carts powered by deep learning and computer vision to enable a seamless grab-and-go retail experience. We differ from other emerging cashierless technologies like Amazon Go because we are the scalable solution. Caper’s autonomous checkout technology is plug and play, meaning it requires no in-store renovation, no operational overhaul, no heavy computations or endless image labeling. Any retailer can buy the carts and their entire store is upgraded with cashierless capabilities. Caper costs less than 1% of Amazon Go's infrastructure. We are already live in-stores and our customers love us!
Caper is the fastest-growing company in retail automation technology and is backed by Lux Capital, First Round Capital, Y Combinator along with top executives from Google, Walmart, Instacart, Plated, and Albertsons with over $13M in funding to date. While e-commerce accounts for 8% of total retail spending, Caper is innovating the other 92% of the untapped offline retail potential.
As a part of the Caper team, you’ll be a part of a culture that cares about its people and the future we’re shaping together. At Caper, we may all come from different backgrounds, but we all share one common vision - to fundamentally disrupt the retail industry.
You Are Ready To:
- The products you will create:
- IoT platform for multi-scale intelligent hardware;
- New concept media platform within the company;
- Various products and tools within the company;
- Product management:
- In-depth understanding and experience of user scenarios, fully mining and splitting product requirements, define product’s functions according to the requirements;
- Responsible for the output of product requirements, business flow design, and other documents, able to use Axure Visio Xmind and other tools to improve work efficiency;
- Perform continuous product tracking and data analysis to drive product optimization and improvement;
- Coordination work:
- Coordinate the R&D, UI/UX, and testing teams, complete the implementation of the whole process including development, testing, version management, review, release, and launch;
You Must Have:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science and software engineering, have an understanding of software development knowledge;
- 2+ years of working experience as a mobile product manager;
- Ability to work in English
You May Have:
- Experience in IoT product development and intelligent hardware;