New York, NY /
Human Resources /
Caper builds smart shopping carts powered by deep learning and computer vision to enable a seamless grab-and-go retail experience. We differ from other emerging cashierless technologies like Amazon Go because we are the scalable solution. Caper’s autonomous checkout technology is plug and play, meaning it requires no in-store renovation, no operational overhaul, no heavy computations or endless image labeling. Any retailer can buy the carts and their entire store is upgraded with cashierless capabilities. Caper costs less than 1% of Amazon Go's infrastructure. We are already live in-stores and our customers love us!
Caper is the fastest-growing company in retail automation technology and is backed by Lux Capital, First Round Capital, Y Combinator along with top executives from Google, Walmart, Instacart, Plated, and Albertsons with over $13M in funding to date. While e-commerce accounts for 8% of total retail spending, Caper is innovating the other 92% of the untapped offline retail potential.
As a part of the Caper team, you’ll be a part of a culture that cares about its people and the future we’re shaping together. At Caper, we may all come from different backgrounds, but we all share one common vision - to fundamentally disrupt the retail industry.
As a Technical Recruiter at Caper you will play a leading role in identifying and engaging talent in creative ways, working with hiring leaders to help us accomplish our ambitious hiring goals, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be excited to identify, attract and hire unparalleled talent and build relationships with candidates, partners, hiring managers, and interviewers. Based in our New York office (Hybrid), you will help scale the Caper team across our US offices in New York as well as with our remote workers.
- Manage and own the full cycle recruiting process, including job description generation, sourcing, interview process design, extending offers, and closing candidates for Engineering, Product, and Go-to-market roles (Customer Success, sales, and marketing).
- Build talent sourcing strategies while bolstering our existing channels and tracking systems.
- Align with the professional development and management teams to present a seamless talent narrative for candidates and employees
- Ensure a great candidate experience from sourcing and outreach to closing candidates.
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner to our leadership team.
- Willingness to do other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in recruiting or a similar position at a technology company
- 1+ years of experience in a start up
- Experience in utilizing creative resources to find top tech candidates
- Both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Knowledge and experience with an ATS system
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within this field
- NY based preferred (Hybrid)
- Competitive salary with equity
- Attractive Health, Vision & Dental Plans
- Flexible hybrid work model
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Unlimited snacks
- Unlimited PTO