Sales Enablement Manager
New York, NY /
About Carats & Cake
Carats & Cake is a fintech platform transforming the $100 billion annual events industry through the creation of the first fully-integrated marketing and point-of-sale financing solution.
We started by helping our venues communicate their uniqueness, increase their presence and connect with more customers. Building on that success, we’re now deepening our impact by providing digital payments and financing, which enables our venues to provide a modern customer experience and optimize their business.
With backing from industry-leading, deep-pocketed investors from both the equity and debt industries, we’re accelerating our growth.
About The Role
Carats & Cake is seeking an ambitious Sales Enablement Manager who can deploy programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance. With demonstrated coaching abilities and proven track record of positive impact on revenue teams, the Sales Enablement Manager will train and support the sales teams to deliver their strongest performance. Reporting to our CRO, this role will be responsible for ensuring our expanding team is set up for success and has an optimized playbook to continually improve conversion of prospects into new customers.
- Pursue a deep understanding of our Inside Sales business goals to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and reps.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with the ISR Leadership Team. Translate those business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives.
- Create and lead new hire onboarding programs and certification programs, owning the gap analysis, account planning, tooling, product, discovery, and buyer persona certifications.
- Lead continual training of reps and managers in building out ISR enablement competencies.
- Organize content such as C&C library folders, call lists, and training decks to make them easily accessible to these teams.
- Lead continual training cadence in partnership with sales leaders.
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs.
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement (including C&C, Zoom, Hubspot, and ZoomInfo).
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in SDR and/or ISR Management, Enablement or Operations, or 4+ years experience as a seller with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong familiarity and ideally a previous user of Hubspot.
- Exceptional organizational, coordination, planning and project/program management skills.
- Possess strong writing abilities to present project updates to executive teams.
- Experience using technology to support planning, execution, and communications management.
- Self-directed and resourceful.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Get To Know Us
Founded in 2013, Carats & Cake has become the premier wedding network allowing couples to find vendors and venues in their locations of interest. Each month, Carats & Cake drives more than 20 million unique visitors to more 2,500 venues and 40,000 vendors across the United States. This group of venue partners represent more than $11 billion in annual event revenues. Carats & Cake is now using their reach to solve one of the biggest challenges in the events industry – venue financing.
Carats & Cake is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race (including, without limitation, traits historically associated with race, such as natural hair, hair texture, and protective and treated or untreated hairstyles), color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership/union status, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic predisposition, genetic information, reproductive health decision, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, alienage or citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province or local law. Carats & Cake complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it operates.