In Vivo Associate Scientist
Philadelphia, PA (CIC) /
Research – Discovery /
Work closely with senior scientists to design and execute in-vivo preclinical studies in a variety of rodent models to support development of novel cellular immunotherapy platforms. Execute and analyze a wide variety of ex vivo and in vitro assays, and flow cytometry profiling. Independently analyze data, interpret experimental results, and maintain accurate laboratory notebook records. Prepare and deliver data presentations in internal meetings.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in immunology, biochemistry, biology, biomedical engineering, molecular biology or similar field.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in in vivo work is required, experience in the oncology field is preferred.
- Fluent in administration methods (IV/IP/RO), caliper measurements and bioluminescent imaging.
- Knowledge of ex vivo processes (i.e. tissue collection and preparation, bone marrow harvesting) is essential.
- Flow cytometry experience – acquisition and analysis of multi-color flow panels required.
Carisma Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Carisma Therapeutics is proud to be a 2021 Best Places to Work Honoree.