Senior Product Designer
Remote- US & Canada /
Product – Product Management Team /
Meet Casa, the leading bitcoin and ethereum storage company that offers members unparalleled control over their digital wealth. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-centered design, and exceptional customer service to empower our members and build lifelong relationships with them.
We are seeking a talented senior product designer who is driven and enthusiastic about setting high standards and can thrive in an ever-evolving, start up environment. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communication skills, be keen on collaborating and have a strong desire to enhance both our products and business. You should be dedicated to delivering an exceptional user experience and leverage research to make informed decisions. Your responsibilities will span across the entire design process, including concepting and design, conducting prototype based usability tests and seeing the product through to launch.
This position is 100% remote and reports to our Senior UX Product Manager.
Salary: $140,000-$160,000 USD
What You'll Do
- Balance business goals, user needs, insights and technical constraints to produce engaging, informed designs, across the mobile apps and website.
- Use design thinking methodologies to ideate user experiences, iterate and create the best user-centered approaches to private key management design.
- Collaborate with product managers to help evolve product requirements through the design discovery process; identifying all user flows that need to be accounted for, including error handling and other scenarios beyond just the "happy paths."
- Be able to take complex problems and craft design solutions that simplify the user experience and help build end-user trust.
- Work hand-in-hand with front-end developers to handoff designs and ensure quality execution of designs (supporting and collaborating with developers during the build process is imperative to success).
- Help us evolve our user research methods, conduct usability testing, and analyze data to inform and validate design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with crypto industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in product design and user experience.
- Be an expert in all things Figma, from setting up and using components, prototyping etc.
- Be a design-system guru! Leverage it and evolve it as needed to maintain consistency across creative deliverables.
- Apply inclusive design best practices and evangelize the importance of accessibility.
- Create designs that work beautifully across both iOS and Android; use design patterns and interactions that users on either device would be comfortable with and delighted by.
- Ability to prioritize your workload and manage your own time to hit deadlines.
- Bring inspiring and creative ideas into a lean, energetic, and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience designing end-to-end features for mobile and responsive web applications.
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates experience designing and shipping complex products.
- Be self-motivated and collaborative, someone who works well with various teams and levels of the organization.
- The ability to learn a complex product quickly and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Deep experience driving and applying user-centered design processes while working with cross-functional teams.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, best practices, and design standards across iOS, Android, and WebStrong communication and storytelling skills.
- Be able to execute effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Be an expert in Figma and Invision.
Nice to Have
- Crypto experience is a plus!
- Experience with front-end development.
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Private key management is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity leave and 4 weeks for paternity leave.
*As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.