Austin, TX /
Products – Marketing /
Please Note: To conform with the United States Government Space Technology Export Regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., conditional resident, asylee or refugee (protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
At CesiumAstro, we are developers and pioneers of out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment, which allows us to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you.
As a member of the Design and Marketing team, this position will create, manage, and update content for the CesiumAstro website and work with stakeholders to structure and organize their web content. The website producer will ensure that content adheres to brand standards for design consistency and modern best practices for usability and accessibility.
This position will work to collaborate on digital marketing projects and manage content that communicates and promotes CesiumAstro offerings. This position demands strong attention to detail to ensure accurate application of standards, proficiency in using web content management systems, strong collaborative skills, and an ability to edit and present information in a clear and compelling manner.
Website/Digital production duties include:
- Leading the creation of responsive site-specific layouts and assets to support the growth of all CesiumAstro verticals across multiple devices. Primarily: websites, landing pages, and eblasts.
- Creating and updating web pages on Webflow platform, with the ability to design in new CMS tools as needed.
- Partnering with the Engineering and Product teams to understand system capabilities and translate designs from a wireframe state to fully functional, responsive experiences.
- Making updates to web pages to improve SEO performance.
- Ensuring that the website is mobile-first, and the page load is optimized for Core Web Vitals.
- Maintaining superb organization, storage, and asset transfers for all visual materials.
Successful candidates will require, as a minimum:
- 5+ years of experience in web/mobile design with a focus on UI/UX design.
- Proficiency in building sites and interactive experiences with rapid prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure etc.
- Experience working with video and audio streaming platforms.
- Competency in social media marketing trends and modern digital design.
- A strong history of proofing work for online deployment.
- A history of building and incorporating video/motion graphics into site experiences.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills.
- Understanding of best practice SEO, Google Analytics.
- Be familiar with the overall best web development practices.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication, diplomacy, and relationship-building skills to establish and maintain effective working partnerships with staff members.
- Have the ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Show strong organization and time-management skills.
- Organize multiple layers of web copy and maintain consistency in voice and tone, brand look and feel, and site architecture.
- Communicate technical concepts in a simple and understandable manner for use in training materials and videos.
- Think creatively and strategically.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Ability to work on multiple CMS tools such as Wordpress and Webflow.
- Skills in photography, cinematography, or 3D rendering.
- Experience with Figma is a bonus.
CesiumAstro considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills. We also provide generous benefits and stock option packages to all our employees.
CesiumAstro, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.