Program Manager, Mosaic Alliance Program (Remote)
Columbus, OH /
Mosaic Circle /
1 in 5 Americans. Nearly half of all births. ~2.5% of US GDP. Number one line item of most state budgets. Medicaid: the health safety net of America's most vulnerable. Circulo Health is building the future of Medicaid insurance. Grounded in world-class member and provider experiences, technology, and our unique relationship with Olive.ai focused on AI and Automation. If you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun, join us today and let’s make a difference together in building the future of Medicaid
We are currently looking for a Program Manager to help us build out the Mosaic Alliance Program. The Mosaic Circle forms partnerships with best-in-class healthcare companies to deliver new and transformational experiences to our members, providers, and other ecosystem stakeholders.
The Program Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with hundreds of digital health companies in order to 1) organize multiple cohorts of early stage companies looking to partner with Circulo in an accelerator/incubator format to build more effectively for the Medicaid program, 2) manage the Mosaic Advisory Board to drive impact for Circulo and Alliance Program participants, 3) develop partnerships with companies offering discounts to Circulo members and providers, 4) lead a recognition program designed to honor partners making notable contributions to the Medicaid landscape, and other priorities as may be determined from time to time.
In your role as Program Manager, you will work on a dynamic and fast-paced team with healthcare and technology leaders to deliver innovative solutions that delight our members and providers. In the Mosaic Circle, we spend our days interfacing with founders of early-stage hot startups, top accelerator and incubator leadership teams, many early-stage angel and VC investors, and navigating the digital health landscape to enable our startup partners to realize outsized success. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing health tech startups of all time while being plugged into the center of the digital health ecosystem. Together we will establish partnerships that serve to reshape and redefine what is possible in Medicaid.
- Serve as a key member of the Mosaic team in helping drive forward innovation in Medicaid via participants in our Alliance Program and related efforts
- Develop and manage relationships with startup accelerators, incubators, and startup companies to ensure they are successful in leveraging Circulo resources for the benefit of our members and providers
- Understand and actively utilize salesforce.com and other internal systems to manage reporting, tracking, measuring, analysis, and goal attainment for the Mosaic team.
- Build new programs to support early-stage startups, on behalf of Circulo
- Prepare and deliver data-driven reviews to the senior management about progress, achievements, and roadblocks in the early-stage digital health ecosystem
- Serve as the primary eyes and ears for Mosaic to the startup community
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of our efforts
- Develop relationships in the broader startup ecosystem with investors (angels, VC investors, government funds, etc), technology media, co-working spaces, and all major stakeholders that have strong influence on early-stage startups, besides incubators and accelerators
- Participate actively in startup community events of all kinds to identify high potential startups and build personal relationships with startup founders and influencers
- Assist hot startups in developing their Go-To-Market strategies and other partnership-oriented opportunities, and become their trusted advisor beyond being a technical enabler
- Evangelize Circulo’s value and innovation culture to startup founders and ensure they have full awareness and access to the full spectrum of the resources and services Circulo has to offer.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and deep knowledge in the digital health ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience creating reports or dashboards and building storyboarding of results using summary and visualization tools such as Powerpoint, Tableau, Excel, and Word
- 2+ years of project management experience, managing complex projects with multiple levels of priorities within healthcare companies, research organizations, consulting firms, or other similarly demanding environments
- Having worked for a startup accelerator or incubator, graduated from such a program, or some other demonstration of how these programs typically work
- Passion for health tech startups with innate desire to work with startup founders and help them grow
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique value propositions for startups through collaboration with other accelerators and incubators
- Strong leadership with demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Commitment to cultivating a culture that values diversity, curiosity, flexibility, transparency, and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree required
Our Perks...Here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available