Partnerships Manager (Mosaic) (Remote)
Columbus, OH /
Mosaic Circle /
1 in 5 Americans. Nearly half of all births. ~2.5% of US GDP. Number one line item of most state budgets. Medicaid: the health safety net of America's most vulnerable. Circulo Health is building the future of Medicaid insurance. Grounded in world-class member and provider experiences, technology, and our unique relationship with Olive.ai focused on AI and Automation. If you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun, join us today and let’s make a difference together in building the future of Medicaid
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to help build Circulo’s next generation care model - called Mosaic. Mosaic forms partnerships with best-in-class healthcare companies to deliver new and transformational experiences to our members. The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for ensuring timely and successful execution of Mosaic partnerships. You will work on a dynamic and fast-paced team with healthcare and technology leaders to deliver innovative solutions that delight our members and providers. You will report to Mosaic’s Strategy and Partnerships Lead.
What you'll do
- Lead the partnership management process to identify and implement Circulo’s Mosaic partnerships, focused on bringing better healthcare to our Medicaid members.
- Manage the entire partnership life cycle process from: 1) identification of partners, including executing a Request for Proposals (RFP) process (if applicable); 2) contracting with partners, working internally within a matrix organization to do so; and 3) implementation of partners in collaboration with a team of product developers and software engineers.
- Manage relationships with external partners in a professional manner, with an ability to develop collaborative relationships.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert of overall trends in the healthcare industry as it relates to digital health start-ups through to large healthcare enterprises.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry, with at least three of those years working in a partnerships role.
- Experience bringing partnerships to life working with internal and external stakeholders throughout the full partnership lifecycle from identification and selection through to implementation and evaluation.
- Solid understanding of the partnership contracting process, including experience with Master Service Agreements (MSA), Business Associate Agreements (BAA), and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Experience in a start-up and/or agile work environment, with an ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, while managing multiple priorities.
- Superior organizational skills that include attention to detail and multitasking.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
- Ability to travel nationally ~25%.
Our Perks...Here are some highlights
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents.
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options.
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo.
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter).
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available.
- Joining one of the coolest teams in all the land!