Senior Product Manager (Remote)
Columbus, OH /
Mosaic Circle /
1 in 5 Americans. Nearly half of all births. ~2.5% of US GDP. Number one line item of most state budgets. Medicaid: the health safety net of America's most vulnerable. Circulo Health is building the future of Medicaid insurance. Grounded in world-class member and provider experiences, technology, and our unique relationship with Olive.ai focused on AI and Automation. If you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun, join us today and let’s make a difference together in building the future of Medicaid
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to help build Circulo’s next generation care model - called Mosaic. Mosaic leverages best-in-class partnerships to deliver new and transformational experiences to our members. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for orchestrating all aspects of product management and implementation to integrate external partners into the Circulo ecosystem. You will work on a dynamic and fast-paced team with software engineers, solutions architects, and others to deliver products that delight our members and providers. You will report to the Chief Medical Officer/Head of Mosaic.
What you’ll do
- Design healthcare solutions that simply ‘wow’ our members and providers.
- Plan and manage the entire product life cycle to rapidly integrate external partners on to the Mosaic technology platform.
- Establish implementation timelines and deliverables to ensure successful and timely product execution.
- Create feedback loops by using analytics and direct feedback to identify successes and failures in user engagement.
- Collaborate and coordinate across internal teams in a matrix organization on shared deliverables.
Who we are looking for
- 6+ years of full life-cycle of product implementation with proven ability to envision, design, and implement new healthcare products.
- Experience in a start-up and/or agile work environment, with an ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, while managing multiple priorities.
- Past engagement with external partners and ability to maintain collaborative relationships on shared objectives.
- Experience managing product requirements for complex, multi-dimensional integrations via API and non-API mechanisms.
- Familiarity with the concept of Knowledge Centers and Centers of Excellence that inform the product roadmap development process, including prioritization methodologies.
- Proven track record of shipping code and managing the development process in an environment of uncertainty (#somuchfun).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience and strong working knowledge with JIRA is preferred.
Our Perks...Here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents.
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options.
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo.
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter).
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available.
- Joining one of the coolest teams in all the land!