Solution Engineer (Remote)
Columbus, OH /
Mosaic Circle /
1 in 5 Americans. Nearly half of all births. ~2.5% of US GDP. Number one line item of most state budgets. Medicaid: the health safety net of America's most vulnerable. Circulo Health is building the future of Medicaid insurance. Grounded in world-class member and provider experiences, technology, and our unique relationship with Olive.ai focused on AI and Automation. If you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun, join us today and let’s make a difference together in building the future of Medicaid
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect / Solution Engineer to build Circulo’s next generation care model (called Mosaic) that leverages best-in-class partnerships to deliver new and transformational member experiences. Circulo Health is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining Medicaid health care by harnessing the power of digital technologies. The Solution Architect will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams and more to define and govern the architecture and platform solution for Mosaic. You will report to the Head of Mosaic.
What you'll do
- Maintain partnerships across functional teams, including external partners, to ensure all solutions are being developed with continuity of the enterprise solution ecosystem, while meeting all HIPAA/PHI, security, data governance, legal, risk and compliance standards.
- Evaluate external partners from a technical perspective, and plan and execute the integrations of their systems into our system.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet Circulo needs.
- Ensure that solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Build prototypes to determine feasibility when warranted.
- Drive scope definition and ensure delivered solutions meet technical, functional, and non-functional requirements.
What you'll need
- 8+ years of experience across multiple IT disciplines preferred (frontend, backend, security, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field preferred.
- Able to design and understand complex architectures while also having good development experience.
- Experience with RESTful API design, creating integrations across multiple APIs and systems, and microservice architectures
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud architecture features (multi-tenancy, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Experience in designing and building integrations between multiple on-premises and/or cloud hosted systems.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability with experience leading and managing technology selection and implementations.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies and trends, and advise on how they can be used to support business and technology objectives.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, virtual and flat environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different teams both internal and external and work independently
Our Perks...There are more but here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)