Healthcare Content Manager (Remote)
Columbus, OH /
Provider Experience Circle /
1 in 5 Americans. Nearly half of all births. ~2.5% of US GDP. Number one line item of most state budgets. Medicaid: the health safety net of America's most vulnerable. Circulo Health is building the future of Medicaid insurance. Grounded in world-class member and provider experiences, technology, and our unique relationship with Olive.ai focused on AI and Automation. If you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun, join us today and let’s make a difference together in building the future of Medicaid
The Content Manager will be responsible for writing, editing, curating, and maintaining content for the healthcare provider community across our digital and printed communications. You will be a key steward of our brand - writing communications that enhance Circulo's voice as an inviting, knowledgeable, sincere, and optimistic health insurance company.
Who we are looking for
- A creative and pioneering spirit with a desire to transform healthcare using the power of content to unburden, simplify, and enlighten our provider partners
- 4-6 years combined writing, editing, and content curation within the healthcare industry
- Excellent writing chops and an eagle eye for details
- Trust-builder who thrives in team-based relationships to achieve goals
- Enjoys fast-paced environments with a high cadence for publishing and shipping-code
- Ability to juggle multiple projects across teams and keep stick to deadlines
- BA/BS degree
What you will do
- Build Circulo's content for health care providers that will attract and engage them to partner with Circulo.
- Build, curate, and maintain healthcare, medical, clinical, revenue cycle, health insurance, and other related content for healthcare providers that is easy to search, use, and understand for our digital platforms.
- Take dense and murky topics and turn them into light, easy-to-understand Policies and Procedures and transactional messages for our providers.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within and outside Circulo to jointly develop content.
- Write long-form articles, white papers, and blogs to highlight Circulo's leadership in the industry.
Our Perks...Here are some highlights
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program, and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited; it's required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available
Interested? Please send us your CV/Resume and a cover letter with the following info about you:
- Your experience writing in the healthcare industry
- Links to a portfolio, sample documents, websites, including your work product
- Would you please let us know why you are interested in Circulo