Washington, D.C. /
Sales & Marketing /
The Clockwork Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Brand Analyst. This person will be responsible for the implementation of tactics and action plans from the Marketing plan (Brand + Content + Social Media /Website + Partnerships) to fulfill defined goals.
Clockwork is building the digital investment office for private markets. Our platform powers portfolio management and reporting for investors and companies, streamlining operations, enhancing information, and improving outcomes throughout the investment lifecycle. The company takes a unique technology meets service approach to support the needs of a diverse range of investor types and objectives via our proprietary platform, Clockwork Universe. Currently, Clockwork's clients include family offices & HNW individuals, venture funds, angel and syndicate groups, and other private market investors with total monitored assets exceeding $1B. Clockwork maintains its headquarters in Charlottesville, Virginia with offices in New York City, Mexico City, and Montevideo with a distributed team across investment specialists, business analysts and product engineers.
- Research industry topics to curate the content that needs to be created or localized based on the audience and market needs
- Manage, plan and execute marketing and customer experience tactics (brand experiences, events, marketing own channels, social media, etc)
- Set, build and execute initiatives to promote content organically on social media (LinkedIn,Twitter) and track engagement
- Coordinate with the different departments and areas to align key messages and communications
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication (PR) strategies
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams in the development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Track campaigns and brand initiatives outcomes; translate into brand health and brand funnel analysis
- Coordinate marketing materials development with Clockwork team
- Support team in virtual and in-person event planning and execution
- Develop, execute, maintain and monitor content strategies through our social media channels and website
- Optimize brand funnel and key brand health metrics (NPS, Opinion, Engagement).
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing (strategy + production)
- 3+ years of experience coordinating brand initiatives
- Experience on Marketing B2B
- Agency background (desired)
- Creative problem solving | Analytical and data driven
- Investment or financial technology background experience (desired)