Lehi, UT /
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
The Product Manager will focus on helping the product & engineering team vet, incubate and launch new big bets (e.g., tech delivered interviews, survey relaunch, etc.) and working cross-functionally to launch scaling efforts (e.g., referral programs, revamp free trial / pilot structure, etc.) The PM will also support the Chief Technology Officer with setting the product roadmap for Clozd.
What you will be doing:
- Help develop Clozd’s product strategy by leveraging business intelligence, customer insights and market research
- Partner with engineering teams to communicate the product vision and enable seamless execution toward that vision
- Partner with delivery teams to increase product adoption; develop KPIs to monitor and analyze business performance
- Analyze new product opportunities to drive Clozd growth objectives
- Lead complex strategic and operational projects with cross-functional partners; drive to implementation and delivery of results. Projects could span strategic, long-term initiatives to near-term operational improvements
- Navigate the organization and motivate cross-functional partners to deliver on recommendations and plan
- Be a credible and reliable C-level advisor, drive decision-making with our senior executives, prepare and deliver materials to support those decisions
- Provide mentorship to other product managers
What you should have:
- 4+ years of work experience preferably in management consulting, SaaS, venture capital, investment banking, or private equity
- Data, results and operational excellence-driven with great analytical skills and execution abilities
- Strong ability to build productive cross-functional relationships, drive change and interact directly with senior management
- Technical background (e.g., software engineering, etc.) strongly preferred
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Reimbursed book club book and lunch, weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.