Tampa, FL or Chicago, IL /
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
CoinFlip is expanding globally as one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago and is looking to add a CRM Administrator to the Technology team. The CRM Administrator will be responsible for assisting in various activities including creation and maintenance of forms, workflows, dashboards, and reports. The candidate should have a good mix of technical and business experience to be able to support our business stakeholders. These stakeholders include sales, warehouse and our host success team.
- Administration of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions including Salesforce, HubSpot, and others.
- Maintaining and updating data in the CRM solutions to ensure accurate records of kiosk, customer, and host information
- Providing support for host management, kiosk management and sales activities by creating reports and dashboards showing e.g., lead conversion rates
- Coordination with key stakeholders to ensure business needs are met in a timely manner
- Provide support to by timely answering questions and resolving problems as they occur
- Ensure all regulatory, compliance and security standards are met
- Backup of critical customer, host and kiosk data
- Development of processes for maintaining and managing CRM solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related major or commensurate experience
- 3-4+ years of CRM experience
- Experience with Salesforce lightning development and customization
- Salesforce certification preferred (e.g., Certified Advanced Administrator, B2B Solution Architect)
- Other prior experience CRM solutions is a plus
- Experience with global environments where data residency matters is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment
Nice to have:
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
- Experience with working in a start up
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.