Crypto Experience Center Manager and Community Engagement Coordinator
Tampa, FL /
Customer Experience /
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are looking for a seasoned Crypto Experience Center Manager and Community Engagement Coordinator with experience building and inspiring high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and activities of the Crypto Experience Center including hiring, training, and developing team members.
- Coordinate and activate local partnerships, local events, store events, and the budgets allotted for local marketing activations.
- Working with corporate Marketing, lead the execution of all local Marketing and promotional calendar that supports product launches, seasonal moments, local community engagement and partnerships.
- Ensure that any market-wide or national program promotions are fully executed at the specific store level: displays, signage, employee swag, employee education.
- Guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team.
- Execute the launch of new customer experiences in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics or Marketing.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a fast-paced environment
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least 5 years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- You have a passion for learning about CoinFlip technology and products.
- Demonstrated knowledge in blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency is a must.
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.