Senior iOS Developer
Tampa, FL /
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
This talented and innovative Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for bringing our mobile ideas to life. In this role, this individual will build a high performance mobile application using cutting edge technologies as well as adjust and expand app capabilities over time. This is an exciting opportunity to work both with a team and independently in an exciting environment and industry. This individual will help us on our mission to accelerate financial inclusion through global access to cryptocurrency.
- Design and develop mobile app features
- User-centric development of high-quality code that is maintainable and testable
- Work closely with development and product teams on core features
- Develop interactive UI to deliver great user experiences
- Participate in full application lifecycle (concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release to app store)
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science required, MS preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Experience working with automated testing on the iOS platform
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying iOS apps
- Experience with Swift and/or Functional programming
- Writes code with the end-user in mind - appreciates how getting lots of small details right leads to a great user experience
- Knowledge of all things cryptocurrency preferred
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.