Chicago, IL /
CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
The Vice President of Trading will be directly responsible for a wide variety of functions including business development, partnerships, contract negotiation, data systems, financial stewardship and trading operations. This position will work directly and collaboratively with CoinFlip’s C-Suite to provide strategic input.
- Participate in the development of the organization’s strategic growth plan
- Represent the company to strategic external stakeholders
- Mentor, lead and develop team members
- Provide strategic leadership which support business objectives and long-term company growth
- Critical decision-making responsibility for charting the company’s multiyear objectives, targets, and priorities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partnerships, representing CoinFlip professionally and in line with core values
- Ensure that overall team strategies will maximize profit generation
- Manage deal pipeline and provide marketing to existing and new potential clients
- Develop strong internal relations with various departments to maximize cross-selling strategies
- Maintain good customer relations and customer service throughout the partnership cycle
- Regularly review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University, MBA, CFA, CPA, or other advanced degrees/credentials desirable
- 10+ years of experience in a reputable Investment Banking firm
- FINRA Series 79 required; Series 24 preferred
- Proven track record with increasing responsibilities of lead generation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with an ability to bring in new clients
- Self-driven with ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in financial statement analysis and financial modeling
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.