Customer Retention Representative
Chicago, IL /
Customer Experience /
CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
The Customer Retention Representative is responsible to generate revenue growth through the development of relationships with existing customers. This position will be tasked with contacting inactive customers via phone, with SMS follow ups, attempting to regain their business. A demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas and influence outcomes through a consultative relationship will create success. This position is an 'in-office' position.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently reach out to hundreds of customers a day via phone. With potential follow up SMS messages
- Identify target customers through analysis and critical thinking
- Conduct outreach to customers via phone and SMS
- Engage customers in opportunity discussions centered around the benefits of using our cryptocurrency kiosk
- Utilize a broad range of sales skills to create an opportunistic and trusted relationship
- Educate customers about how to leverage our value-added services and explain our customer benefits
- Handle objections from, and competing offers to, customers
- Utilize a broad range of sales strategies and marketing techniques to drive growth (discount codes, etc)
- Identify trends and opportunities within our consumer base to drive growth in per-customer average revenue
- Demonstrates the ability to learn
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions in others.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Capacity to explain complex topics to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to build a rapport with others
- Proven track record of managing diverse relationships.
- Goal oriented with a history of exceeding goals.
- Excellent speaking ability and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated to achieve and exceed target revenue goals.
- Capable of working in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal skills.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.