Marketing & Events Coordinator
Chicago, IL /
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
CoinFlip is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills. The right candidate should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order
- Assist with execution of various marketing initiatives, as well as light event administrative duties
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.