Senior Technical Product Owner for Mobile and Web Software Platforms
Tampa, FL /
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Technical Product Owner for Mobile and Web Software Platforms with extensive experience building web and mobile platforms for consumer facing products and services.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. A graduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional technology development experience with a minimum of five years in a product management leadership role.
- Product Management experience in native Android, IOS and React based Web App environments.
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment.
- Active certification as a CSM, PMI-ACP or PSM-III.
- A builder with extensive experience in consumer facing digital product design and development.
- A proven track record of demonstrated leadership in complex areas, through critical thinking, thought leadership, technical skills, and relentless drive for progress.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (verbal and written).
- A passion for cryptocurrency is a must, direct experience is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfort handling ambiguity and managing multiple assignments.
- Experience working in an agile environment with hands-on usage of JIRA.
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.