Chicago, IL /
CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
CoinFlip is hiring an Operations Analyst who is detail oriented, has strong interpersonal skills, able to be versatile, and perceptive. This person is expected to be assertive and very dependable.
- Manage and follow up on critical lists with vendors
- Contacting and following up with vendor representatives to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Assisting with phone calls to help troubleshoot issues with vendors and our terminals
- Assisting operations team as needed
- Ability to analyze and process large amounts of data
- Using Excel to analyze and interpret data on a daily basis
- Identify and implement procedures and assessments based on business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Background in supply chain management, business administration, finance, or economics
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Keen data entry skills
- Good interpersonal skills, assertive and able to work with different management levels
- Able to work with minimal supervision while also able to work in teams
- Ability to adjust to a fast-changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.