Customer Support Agent (French Speaking)
Chicago, IL /
Customer Experience /
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We’re seeking a Customer Support Agent responsible for supporting our ATM customers by registering users, increasing buy limits, helping customers complete transactions at our ATMs, answering questions regarding cryptocurrency, initiating compliance investigations, and addressing technical issues with the terminals themselves.
- Supporting our ATM customer base via phone and chat
- Registering new users
- Validating customers who want to increase buy limits
- Handling any functional questions regarding the usage of our terminals
- Answering customer crypto questions
- Completing all expected training to continue to grow and validate their abilities
- Adhering to all performance expectations documented in the Customer Support Confluence page
- Other duties as assigned
- Affinity for helping others and nurturing relationships
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Customer advocacy
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- Phone skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule; as this position will likely require weekend and overnight hours
Nice To Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.