Chicago, IL /
CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
The Operations Intern will make sure that ATMs are delivered on time, set-up properly and working correctly. In this role you will work with our bitcoin ATM hosts to address their needs and ensure a great experience with the CoinFlip organization.
- Develops a complete understanding of the CoinFlip host ecosystem, specifically onboarding hosts
- Assist in the implementation of bitcoin ATMs
- Vendor Management with regards to communication and service level accountability
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners to ensure service levels are met
- Assist with project implementation and planning
- Follows processes and procedures and recommends improvements that could increase efficiency, boost revenue and decrease cost
- Performs remediation of incidents and problems using monitoring tool functions and procedure documentation. Reports and follows up aging and reoccurring ATM issues.
- Analyzes the need for expansion of the ATM network by researching & staying informed of the latest development in ATM networks and systems; makes recommendations.
- Effectively communicates issues and status updates with business users, service providers, and management teams.
- Remain up to date on ATM fraud trends and monitor fleet against potential fraud
- Other duties as assigned
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Sheets
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Interest in supply chain management, business administration, finance, or economics
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services is a plus
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.