Senior Backend Engineer
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
💻 Senior Backend Engineer
The development of Coinshift V2 is underway, and we are currently looking for a full-time backend engineer with strong skills in backend and crypto technologies.
- You'll work with the core team to build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- You'll participate in backend architecture decisions and guide team members in technical knowledge with best practices.
- You'll implement state-of-the-art web3 user experiences and actively learn about the latest developments in web3.
- Experienced leader: You have worked at product-based companies for over 6 years, including over 2 years in web3 organisations, and have participated in architecture design and deployment pipeline. You have worked with backend teams where you lead the team to achieve fast iterations and high code quality.
- Web3 technologies: You're well versed with web3js/ethersjs and understand Ethereum blockchain and its tool stack, such as Metamask
- Thoughtful problem-solving: You can break down a problem until you understand the context clearly and accurately.
- Navigating ambiguity in design: You can translate high-level strategies into production-ready systems. Given clear requirements, you are comfortable making judgments and tradeoffs in the user experience.
- Put users first: You think critically about the implications of what you're building and how it impacts real people's lives.
- Empathetic communication: You communicate ideas clearly in plain English. In disagreements, you listen to other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Team player: You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
Nice to Haves
- You're proficient with technologies that are part of our stack, including Express and Datadog.
- You participate in open source projects and web3 hackathons or write about web3 technology.
- You have experience in backend integration testing and debugging performance issues.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That's why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💰Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you'll have access to real-time salary streaming.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We'll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
And, once a year, we'll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you'll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process
Initial Screen (30 mins): We'll assess your qualifications to ensure they align with the job requirements.
Take-Home Assessment (3-5 hours): You'll have the chance to showcase your skills and experience in a tangible way.
Technical Deep Dive (120 Minutes): Our tech lead will guide you through a detailed review of your assessment, it sometimes may include systems design exercises.
Final Culture Fit Call (60 minutes): We'll assess your fit with our company culture and values to ensure you'll thrive in our environment.
We look forward to your application!