Associate Digital Specialist
San Diego, CA /
Client Service /
Est. Salary Range: $47k to $58k annually DOE
Est. Start Date: February 15, 2021
Do you want to get paid to work with nonprofits on the front lines of the world's biggest problems? Community Boost is a social impact marketing and advertising agency in San Diego, CA. We work directly with nonprofits anywhere from $800K in annual budgets to $800 million create versatile digital marketing strategies that ultimately help scale the global impact an organization makes in real life.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people's attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development.
Just in the past year, Community Boost has directly served over 250 NPOs, generated over $10 million in donation revenue, and worked with some of the biggest brands in the space, including: Save the Children, Equal Justice Initiative, the Trevor Project, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation and the Cancer Research Institute.
About the Role:
Community Boost is looking to welcome a highly motivated, Associate Digital Specialist to the Client Service team. Associate Digital Specialists work alongside Community Boost's consultants (the client account managers) in order to build, launch and optimize paid ads campaigns on Google for our nonprofit partners.
This role is perfect for those who don't want to be client facing but still want to practice outrageous customer satisfaction by creating high quality, on-time deliverables with powerful ad copy.
To be a strong Digital Specialist, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit, have incredible communication skills and be extremely process oriented. Candidates must also have strong written and creative skills. Digital Specialists are on track to be platform-specific leaders, with the intention to seize Area of Practice Manager opportunities at Community Boost.
- Work within the Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platforms to consistently hit and surpass client pacing metrics and digital marketing goals.
- Effectively prioritize your work day, crush deadlines, and produce great deliverables while managing multiple accounts.
- Execute in a timely fashion while always implementing Community Boost’s best practices on the digital marketing front for clients, focusing primarily on Paid Google Ads and occasionally, the Google Ad Grant.
- Bring a systems mindset every day to solve problems permanently for the Community Boost team.
What You Bring
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience, executing within the Google Ads or Facebook Ads platforms (nice to have, not required).
- Google Ads Fundamentals, Search and Analytics Certifications (nice to have, not required).
- Facebook Blueprint Certification (nice to have, not required).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An undeniable passion for digital marketing and the nonprofit space.
- A love for the startup environment with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- An aptitude for organization and being able to work on multiple projects at once.
- A diverse perspective and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- Top-of-Market salary. High Base No Bonus but growth oriented.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO from day one. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and a fully company covered life insurance plan.
- Flexible WFH hours & Full-Remote Policies.
- Supporting inspiring & high impact clients.
- Being surround by high-performing, motivated colleagues.
- A strong “don’t please your boss” culture with radical candor and transparency.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- A dog friendly office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops
- The ability to work everyday to empower social ventures changing the world