Digital Marketing Senior Account Manager
Client Service /
We are Community Boost, the premiere digital marketing agency for social impact and nonprofit organizations. For over a decade, we have successfully navigated the ever changing digital landscape for some of the world’s most important organizations like charity:water, Cancer Research Institute, Kiva and Save the Children. We take this responsibility seriously which is why we are constantly seeking world class talent to join our team.
Community Boost is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager. Senior Account Managers are our most exceptional digital marketers. They are entrusted to lead our highest impact client accounts and deliver an outstanding level of strategy and service. SAMs are the gold standard of what it means to represent Community Boost to some of the most important organizations in the world. This position is for you if you have digital marketing agency account management experience and want to make an impact with a wide variety of our nonprofit partners.
What you will do:
- Develop effective digital marketing strategy for your client roster based on their scope of work and engagement
- Comfortable leading meetings and strategy alongside client contacts that are some of the sharpest digital marketers i.e. CMOs, VP Marketing, etc
- Lead best-in-class client kickoffs and meetings ensuring clients are confident with your expertise in digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Prepare meaningful and thoughtful deliverables including roadmaps, strategy decks, campaign analyses and analytics reports
- Lead our most important client accounts - book of business of roughly 15-20 accounts
- Mentor Account Managers and Account Coordinators
- Measure and analyze account performance, communicating findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Ability to grow accounts: upsell and cross-sell effectively, hitting both retention and growth targets
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3-6 years of experience as a digital account manager or similar role in a digital marketing agency with a proven track record of hitting growth targets consistently
- Consistent track record to take on new clients and grow existing accounts
- High customer retention and satisfaction as shown through low churn rates and long term client relationships
- Current and forward-thinking knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management
- Expertise with digital advertising platforms such as Meta, Google/Microsoft Search, Google Display, Youtube, SEO, LinkedIn, Twitter and other channels
- Ability to thrive and work in a fast-paced environment
- An undeniable passion for digital marketing and the nonprofit sector
What we provide:
- Salary band: $85,000 to $105,000
- Remote first culture - freedom to work from anywhere
- Unlimited PTO - talk about work/life balance
- Brand new Macbook - latest tech so you are equipped
- Tax-free remote stipend for FTE’s - help with expenses
- Of course the usual FTE package - health, dental, vision, life insurance; STD/LTD, 401K
Community Boost is not profit driven, Community Boost is values-driven. As a result of our values, we have become profitable. At Community Boost, not every business decision should be an economic one, we will always look through the lens of impact as well.
Community Boost’s core values are the behaviors and skills we value in our colleagues. These values are what drives rewards, promotions and personnel decisions. It is our values that give us the best chance of continuous success for many generations of technology and people.
We Inspire, Innovate, Impact… Everyday.
We Are Transparent
We Are Self-Aware
We Are Bold
We Are Humble
We Care About this Planet
We Are Committed to Excellence
We Are Relentless Learners
We Own Ownership
We Celebrate Life
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We are a people first agency and are always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities: all are welcome here at Community Boost. Community Boost is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Community Boost participates in E-Verify and will provide your Form I-9 information to the federal government to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Community Boost is required to provide you with written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or the Social Security Administration (SSA) to begin resolving the issue before taking any action against you, including terminating your employment. E-Verify can only be used by Community Boost after you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.