Consultant - Paid Search/Paid Social
San Diego, CA /
Client Service /
Community Boost is looking to welcome a creative, strategic and communicative Consultant to the Client Service team. This role will report directly to the Director of Client Service and works alongside Community Boost's digital specialists in order to launch and manage paid search and social campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram for our nonprofit partners. Additionally, this role will directly manage the client relationship, ensuring that our team of specialists and consultants are exceeding client marketing goals and expectations through productive and educative client meetings.
This role is perfect for those who want to be client facing while still executing in platform.
To be a strong Consultant, you must not only have an entrepreneurial spirit, but also understand the fundamentals of digital marketing and paid advertising strategy.
- Lead productive client kickoffs, meetings and roadmaps and ensuring that the clients are informed, up-to-date and confident with their digital campaigns and strategies.
- Work within the Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platforms to consistently hit and surpass client pacing metrics and digital marketing goals.
- Effectively prioritize your work day, meet deadlines, and produce great deliverables while managing multiple accounts.
- Execute in a timely fashion while always implementing Community Boost’s best practices on the digital marketing front for clients, focusing primarily on Paid Google Ads and occasionally, the Google Ad Grant.
- Bring a systems mindset every day to solve problems permanently for the Community Boost team.
- Continue expanding your expertise within digital advertising in order to bring fresh ideas to client strategies and the Community Boost team as a whole.
What You Bring
- 2 years minimum agency experience*
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, executing within the Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platforms*
- 3+ years of direct client management experience*
- Google Ads Fundamentals, Search and Analytics Certifications.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An undeniable passion for digital marketing and the nonprofit space.
- A love for the startup environment with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- An aptitude for organization and being able to work on multiple projects at once.
- A diverse perspective and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
*these are non-negotiable terms
- Competitive pay.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Dog friendly office.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Flexible WFH policies.
- Inspiring clients to work with and a team you can count on.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- An office located in the heart of Little Italy - surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops.
About Community Boost:
Community Boost is a nonprofit marketing and advertising agency in San Diego, CA. Our team works directly with nonprofits and social ventures to create versatile digital marketing strategies that ultimately help scale the global impact an organization makes in real life.
Our team of digital specialists and consultants tackle some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development, we keep strategies fresh and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners.
Our culture is and always will be lively, collaborative and performance driven. We move fast and rely on everyone to carry their own weight. No one will hold your hand, but supporting and celebrating each other is core to our culture.