Account Executive - Digital Marketing
We are Community Boost, the premiere digital marketing agency for social impact and nonprofit organizations. For over a decade, we have successfully navigated the ever changing digital landscape for some of the world’s most important organizations like charity:water, Cancer Research Institute, Kiva and Save the Children. We take this responsibility seriously which is why we are constantly seeking world class talent to join our team.
Community Boost is seeking an Account Executive to maintain a pipeline of new deals, conduct discovery calls, present our service offerings to prospective clients and become a true consultant to our non-profits we serve.
What you will do:
- Cultivate new sales opportunities from SDRs
- Improve and manage an accurate Sales Pipeline methodically
- Educating nonprofits on the benefits of Digital Marketing
- Navigate and manage the sales cycle process: presenting, negotiating, and closing
- Relentless and custom follow up based on the organization’s needs
- Source feedback from Management and other colleagues to optimization your performance
- Consistently setting new goals and improving subscription model workflows
- Inbound (60%): We have an inbound marketing engine that will deliver SDR’s qualified leads to then send your calendar
- Outbound (40%): SDRs will use our internal tools, and our existing audience, to source, qualify, and close qualified nonprofits.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of inside sales or relevant experience, even better if you have experience closing non-profits and dealing with sales cycles longer than 45 days
- 1+ year in a closing role
- Strong comfortability on Zoom that translates well into expert, empathic and challenger sales methods
- Prior usage of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tool) (We use HubSpot)
- In-depth knowledge of the marketing lifecycle and sales funnel concepts
- Leverage your creativity and critical thinking skills to come up with effective follow ups to convert interested into buying intent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
What we provide:
- Starting salary band: $80,000 to $110,000 + OTE
- Remote first culture - freedom to work from anywhere
- Unlimited PTO - talk about work/life balance
- Brand new Macbook - latest tech so you are equipped
- Tax-free remote stipend for FTE’s - help with expenses
- Of course the usual FTE package - health, dental, vision, life insurance; STD/LTD, 401K
Community Boost is not profit driven, Community Boost is values-driven. As a result of our values, we have become profitable. At Community Boost, not every business decision should be an economic one, we will always look through the lens of impact as well.
Community Boost’s core values are the behaviors and skills we value in our colleagues. These values are what drives rewards, promotions and personnel decisions. It is our values that give us the best chance of continuous success for many generations of technology and people.
We Inspire, Innovate, Impact… Everyday.
We Are Transparent
We Are Self-Aware
We Are Bold
We Are Humble
We Care About this Planet
We Are Committed to Excellence
We Are Relentless Learners
We Own Ownership
We Celebrate Life
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities: all are welcome here at Community Boost. Community Boost is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Community Boost participates in E-Verify and will provide your Form I-9 information to the federal government to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Community Boost is required to provide you with written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or the Social Security Administration (SSA) to begin resolving the issue before taking any action against you, including terminating your employment. E-Verify can only be used by Community Boost after you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.