Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Remote, USA /
Continu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the worlds most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel like they were built in the 90s, often outdated and clunky and leaving a lot to be desired. That's why Continu exists - to power learning for the modern workplace. We started in 2012 and have quickly been gaining momentum around the world. Joining our team means that you're driven, hungry to learn new things, and ready to work on exciting new challenges with a highly collaborative team.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the Continu team full-time.
Our product is used by some of the worlds leading brands and you'll be responsible for helping us expand our feature set and improve the core product across multiple devices.
You'll join our passionate team remotely as we work to build the future of workplace learning.
- 3+ Years Software Engineering experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- Software engineering fundamentals - unit testing, object-oriented design, functional programming, agile development
- Experience working in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Proven experience building Enterprise level SaaS applications
As an Engineer at Continu, you will:
- Enhance and extend our product feature-set and architecture
- Contribute to both our application and APIs
- Design and develop new services and capabilities
- Be a team player, helping your fellow team members in any way you can
- Work closely with other engineering team and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Have the drive to continuously maintain high product quality and improve processes
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be design focused and passionate about delighting our customers
- Be comfortable speaking directly to clients if and when needed
- Be passionate about the problems we are solving and constantly looking for the best ways to solve them
- Be active in the development community and give back as much as possible
Bonus points if you have experience:
- Performing Dev-ops and infrastructure tasks
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Worked in a distributed team environment
- Contributed to open-source projects
Perks and Benefits:
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You'll have access to the following benefits.
Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
We offer great Health benefit options for all full-time team members.
Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience, location, and role.
You'll have access to Stock Options in a fast growing company.
You'll work where you feel most creative. We're a fully remote team.
We offer 2 weeks of flexible leave per year including an additional days off for your birthday.